Dear Family, Friends, and Fans,
At this time next week, I will be frantically packing and probably breaking down in a nervous cry because it will be the night before my adventure begins!
But before all of that, I would like to write out a few goals that I have for my semester in Buenos Aires.
1. Increase my proficiency in Spanish. This is first and foremost my goal of the semester, but certainly not the most interesting one.
2. Travel as much as possible. I am dying to go to Patagonia, if not just for the pictures and the ability to tell people I've been there (vain?). My mother raised an important question the other day that I am sure you are all wondering: Audrey, will you be going to the South Pole? The answer to this is actually no, but it is a good question, anyway.
3. Learn how to tango.
4. Become somewhat of a wine connoisseur. Actually, I am just excited to drink wine! This is probably because I'm not 21, so public drinking seems incredibly cool to me.
5. Experience Argentine culture through food a la Julia Roberts' Italian experience in Eat, Pray, Love.
6. Overcome homesickness once and for all by staying busy, exploring Buenos Aires (safely), and studying hard.
7. Take lots of pictures and try to write as many of my experiences down as I can. These four months will fly by!
Hopefully, I will find time to blog often while I'm there.
I'm sure that nobody has anything better to do than read my blog.
Besos,
Audrey
No comments:
Post a Comment