I spend time in interesting cafes, like this cafe that was originally a theater.
I pass about 4 of these little flower stands a day. They always have the most beautiful, fragrant flowers.
I zentangle often. This is my favorite design.
Sometimes I happen upon beautiful old mansions.
If I am at a cafe skyping late at night, I have a submarino. It is just a chocolate bar that you drop into hot milk to melt into hot chocolate. Muy rico!
I really loved seeing some sights from your days. The photo of the flower carts made the bright colors and beautiful fragrances made memories of my visit to Augentina come rushing back. You look so happy! Thank you for sharing!
I really loved seeing some sights from your days. The photo of the flower carts made the bright colors and beautiful fragrances made memories of my visit to Augentina come rushing back. You look so happy! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat to have another post. Think of you so often. Hugs! JST
ReplyDelete